Wednesday, September 21, 2005

New Faces

Photo #1 - This is Yukihiro, the son of Hideki and Kayoko, the founders of Grace English School. He's pretty shy and his hobbies are playing his Nintendo DS and running away from overly friendly deer in Nara (read the post below). He's a student in one of my (Steve's) classes. Photo #2 - Here's a picture of Tiffany and Liz, the third teacher, also hailing from Canada. Her father's in the army, so she moved around a lot growing up, but currently calls Nova Scotia home. She teaches a "kindergarten" (its really pre-school) class five days a week from 10-2, as well as one other class a day. If you want to meet her imaginary friends, you'll have to look in her closet, because that is where they are hidden.

1 comments:

Robin said...

Hey, this is Robin. I used to have your job... well, except for the dance classes. Liz showed me your site so I thought I'd check it out. Nice to see how things are going there now. That appartment building wasn't there when I was there! Anyway, take care and ejoy the adventure!