Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Morton Kids

After spending a week in Saskatchewan with most of the Reynolds family, we've got plenty of pictures to put up. Here is the first installment, a shout out to our nieces and nephew, a.k.a. The Morton Family.That's Abigail in the middle, Stephen on the left, and Evelyn on the right. Shortly after this picture was taken, grandpa ran through a ditch pushing the wheelbarrow and everyone ended up face first in the dirt. No children were injured in any way during the making of said adventure.

We went to a neighbour's ranch to ride horses, but Evelyn was more interested in the kitten.

Here's Abigail dressing up her little sister. Evelyn's got mad style.

Stephen likes water for the most part, I think he's was just farting during the taking of this picture. Okay, maybe not.

Stephen also likes doughnuts. Thumbs up for chocolate. As an aside, a dozen appears to be ten in some rural Saskatchewan bakeries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Andrew. Thanks for posting the pics. They bring back memories. However I've calculated the Mila/Evelyn ratio to be 5:4. I'd like to register a complaint.

The Stiffs said...

Yeah, but the Morton/Tron kids ratio is 3:1. I guess you can't have your cake and eat it too.

If you still feel hard done by, the complaints department is in the bathroom. Just take a seat by the sink.