Friday, June 15, 2007

Monica

Here's a shout out to "M" on her birthday. We hope you are having a wonderful day basking in the glory of summer holidays and birthday goodness. We'll be seeing you soon, and then we can throw a big birthday/everything we missed party.
Love to you today!
Love the Stiffs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me. We are looking forward to spending quality "hang out" time with you guys again. I did have a great birthday despite the fact that my husband kept saying things like, "These 30 years have been really good ones for you." (Even though I am a very young 28.) But here's to all the other senior citizens out there who were born before 1980. I am proud to be in your ranks.

The Stiffs said...

Anyone who wasn't around for the '70's doesn't know what life's all about.

(Steve)