Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Workin' Overtime

Dear Diary,

It's been a long five days, and I been workin' like a dog.

This is me, workin' on a fart ('nuff said).

This is me, workin' on my portfolio for the next Anne Geddes calendar. These shoots are so demanding, they usually end in a nap.

This is me, taking the old man and Mama Neuf out for some fresh air (we made it about 20 feet off the driveway when it started to rain).


So, I think it goes without saying, but I'm beat. I feel a milk chug comin' on.

Later,
Ethan

2 comments:

Wenona said...

Glad to see some new posts! I love the picture of him with his lips pursed and his big eyes! Hope that you guys are doing well. Been thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Ethan! I know it's tough going at first, but things get a bit easier yet, trust me. Pretty soon you'll be on easy street, with everything taken care of for you, until of course you hit puberty, but i wouldn't worry too much about that yet.
Tell your parents i say hi!

Dan (Your dad and uncle Mark's friend)