Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Funny Things



The other day I was at a fundraiser. As I walked by one of the tables, I noticed that an old co-worker of mine was standing there. We had a nice chat, and the fact that I am staying at home with E came up. As I was walking away from the table, she said, "Maybe with all your free time, you could consider hosting an X Party".

Come to think of it, I was twiddling my thumbs the other day, just trying to come up with something to fill up all my free time. HA HA HA HA!

Also, today I was driving to town to run some errands for a job I'm working on. Ethan was in the back seat, and when I turned around to look at him, he was studying my blueprints! He lowered the paper when I started laughing, and then raised it again to take a closer look. I had left my bag on the seat beside him, and he helped himself. Oh, he makes my day!

0 comments: