So, things haven't really changed a whole lot, but I just wanted to check in. Thanks to everyone for your comments and the email messages you sent. It helps so much to know that we have friends who care and can offer suggestions/"here's what worked for us" stories.
Also, I wrote the last post on a particularly bad day; I just needed to get my frustrations out! I am making an effort to focus on the good stuff right now, as our attitude in life is the part that we can control. I'm especially thankful that Kate will get better, these health issues are real now, but they are not something that threaten her life or something that we will have to deal with over the long haul.
We're on day 8 of No Cocolate Milk For Me (it's my favourite!! (I wonder what rice milk would taste like with chocolate syrup...)), and haven't noticed huge improvements yet, but I'm keeping a journal of her gassy tummy so that I can really tell if things have changed. It can take up to 10 days for all the milk protein to leave your body, so we'll hang in for a while longer.
So we just keep waiting.......

3 comments:
Is it too early for Greta and Kate to be BFFs o they can borrow each other's clothes? That dress is too cute! And I'm glad things are looking up :)
Oh she is just so beautiful. I haven't checked your blog in awhile and I have some catching up to do. I'm sorry to hear that Kate is having tummy problems.... it is so hard to witness them in distress. I hope things are going better for the two of you.
Post a Comment