Spiderman 3 premiered in Japan, so we were pretty excited to see it last week. Unfortunately we went downtown on a holiday, almost died on an overcapacitated elevator, got screamed at by staff yelling directions in an overcapacitated lobby, and went home empty handed because the theatre was overcapacitated and there were no seats left. Well, I guess we didn't go home completely emptyhanded - I did get an Osaka travel mug from Starbucks. Hipsters unite.
Sunday, May 06, 2007
The No-Show
Spiderman 3 premiered in Japan, so we were pretty excited to see it last week. Unfortunately we went downtown on a holiday, almost died on an overcapacitated elevator, got screamed at by staff yelling directions in an overcapacitated lobby, and went home empty handed because the theatre was overcapacitated and there were no seats left. Well, I guess we didn't go home completely emptyhanded - I did get an Osaka travel mug from Starbucks. Hipsters unite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So I had big huge plans to create a birthday post for you on my blog but I forgot about your birthday until just now and so I thought I'd leave you a comment on yours. Happy Birthday! I love and miss you like crazy! In praying for you I have been thinking about Paul's writings about running the race; finish hard Taff, it's easy to quit near the end. Run with perseverance.
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
Your Brother,
the movie is great by the way, hope you get a chance to see it.
Post a Comment