I can't keep posting updates like this for very much longer, there are only supposed to be 12 days left in this whole process called gestation! Soon I will be writing letters to someone with a real name other than Python Jasmine and updating you all with the cutest of the cute pictures! Hooray!!!!! Let me tell ya, we can't wait!
So, there isn't much to update you all on. Time just keeps ticking away, my blood pressure is normal, PJ's heartbeat is always in the 140's per minute, etc. etc. etc. The baby has dropped a little and I have had some prelabour symptoms, but nothing serious yet.
Steve asked if I wanted to go to the hospital this weekend and have the baby. If only it were that straightforward! :)
I figured that I have left you all in suspense for long enough, I will post pictures of the nursery today. It is not "finished", but I don't know when a project like this is ever finished for me. I can honestly say that there are still things I would like to do in every room of our house. Maybe finishing an entire room from floor to ceiling would be boring! If there are still details that aren't filled in, there are still dreams about what it could be. If our house would be totally finished, what would I think about all day? So, without furthur ado, here are the pictures. Remember this chair?
Well here it is now!!
And a few other pictures of the nursery. The curtain isn't permanent, we have to install the room darkening roller blind, and once I know what that looks like, I will sew that fabric into a set of curtains. Maybe that will happen tonight!
Also, the other skinny part of the room is getting a cool light fixture and the door for the little crawl-space needs to be re-installed after painting. That's about it! I can't wait to hang some gender specific art and pictures and just make the whole thing more masculine or feminine!
The weekend was wonderful. It was the most relaxing weekend we've had in a long time. We completely ignored the Harvey Fest, next year things like the parade and the petting zoo will be on the list of things we must-do on this weekend, but this year we just stayed away. We slept in, doggy-sat the rebellious-but-cute Ellsworth and had a sleep over in my mom and dad's empty house so Steve could watch Olympic basketball early on Sunday morning.
Here's hoping I don't go bonkers waiting for this kid to show up. I keep telling myself that it could be any day now, but it could also be a full month away if I am 2 weeks overdue! I'm just trying not to hold my breath too hard, it will happen when it happens. Stay tuned............

5 comments:
wow the room looks so good..and that chair..amazing!! your looking great as well!!!
You look so great Tiffany! All belly - i love it!
The room looks great, what a huge change on the chair, bet that took a lot of work.
The end is in sight, just try to relax and enjoy whatever sleep you can get right now - I remember spending many nights on the couch as that seemed more comfortable than our bed.
Take care!
Hey Tiff, I have been blogstalking you and the baby for awhile. It's so great to see how you are doing. I have been praying for you and the baby. Blessings as you head into the final stretch. We are waiting to hear all about P.J. when he/she joins the outside world. Love, Mon
Mon, did you see the "drag-with-me-everywhere" blanket? It's hanging over the back of the rocker. Well, that's where it is when I'm not using it:) It rocks! I know Peej is going to love it.
Sarah, thanks for your comment. The chair was a bit of work, but I really enjoyed (most of) the process. Of course there were a few moments of hair pulling, but that's to be expected. Sleep is coming fairly easily still, aside from the trips to the bathroom. I do spend some time on the couch for sure, that's my "I can't get back to sleep in bed, so maybe this will work" spot. Hope you are all doing well.
Jenelle, I didn't know you had a blog!! Thanks for your comments and for providing the cool light fixture that has yet to be hung! Talk to you soon.
lookin' good you hot mama. can't wait to see pj.
Post a Comment