Friday, January 23, 2009

Ten Random Things

I'm feeling bloggy, so I thought I should write down 10 completely random things about us right now. Others who have done this were writing 16 random things, but 16 is too many for my tired brain, so you get 10. Here they are:

1. I made Crab and Corn Chowder for supper tonight, but it didn't taste like crab or corn. I don't know why they picked those two ingredients out of the soup for the title. I would've called it Veggie Bacon Chowder.
2. Ethan rolled from his back to his stomach this week. Don't most kids roll from their stomachs to their backs first?
3. I just ate a big bowl of red grapes.
4. We want to buy dining room furniture, and I would love a new light fixture in there too.
5. I scrapbook in my head, but not in real life. I am always thinking about things I would scrapbook about and what the layouts would look like. I guess I should just take the plunge!
6. I could eat rice and stirfry EVERYDAY. EVERY. DAY.
7. I bought material to sew curtains for our dining room. I hope the finished product will soften the room a bit.
8. We have 20 family members (that's counting everyone in both Steve and my immediate families) and only 4 live in the same province as us.
9. I made scones today.
10. I have so many decorating/building/sewing projects in my brain that I would need a lot of time (and help!) to do them all.

1 comments:

Wenona said...

That was fun to read - thanks! And for the rolling over part - Koen rolled from his back to his tummy first when he was 4 months old, and has never rolled from his tummy back to his back yet. Well, he did it once at my mom's just last week (and he's 8 months now) but hasn't since. I guess our boys just skip the "easier" one and go for the gusto! lol. Whatever works.