Thursday, June 19, 2008

DIY and stuff

I am famous for buying things at the thrift store that I see a huge vision for at the time of purchase and then somehow manage to put off transforming for several months. With this reputation preceeding me, I am pleased to announce that the first of my current DIY projects has been completed! You must know that a large part of the joy in something like this is that it was so inexpensive and that I reclaimed someone else's junk.
Before:
Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of this thing before I peeled the paper cover off, but I think you get the idea. You can see a small part of the *lovely* painting that used to cover the tabletop.
And here it is post-transformation:


And as for my next victim, here she is:
Last but not least, sexiest tan of the year award goes to none other than The Hotness himself, Steve! He was a little bit shy about having his awesome sock tan displayed for all you internets to see, so you'll have to ask him to unveil it IRL!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

great work on the table.....and let's remember, 'Mr. Hotness' is Ben Mulroney...not Steve Reynolds, sexy tan or not.